A self contained battery operated security system. The camera records to the PAR-ENCODER1 SD card. It will record for appoximiatley 10-hours. Simply recharge the battery and start recording again!
Additional battery features include a four-LED power gauge, a charged status red/green LED display, and a 2.1mm output splitter Y-cable. The included charger features a lightweight design, a 90-240 VAC input range, and a 2A charge current.
- 12.5V, 98Wh Li-Ion Battery
- Supports up to 6A Continuous Draw
- Designed for DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
- Regulated 7.4 & 12 VDC Barrel Outputs
- 4 Megapixel, TVI/AHD/CVBS, Micro SD Local Storage, Alarm Input & Output, PoE/DC12V
2 Megapixel TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS Pinhole Camera, Fixed Lens, D-WDR, Up to -40°C, 12VDC